Steps to create your 3-min Program Video:
0. Complete this form, if you haven't already.
- We'll email you back with a Presentation Link to use for the video.
1. Install the Loom plugin on your browser to record the video
- Create an account
- Install the Chrome or Edge plugin
2. Plan your words
- You can use the text submitted in the form as a Template
3. Record a test Video, to be sure mic and cam are working fine
- Caution: Watch the test video and be sure that audio is working!
- If you cannot hear a thing, change the microphone option in Loom recording popup, settings
4. Final Details
- In Loom, choose the small circle for the camera, and apply the blur filter
- Open the presentation link we've sent to you, in Full Screen mode
- Take pauses and close fully your month after each period or paragraph, to help us edit the video easily
- Make it in one take. Slips of tongue will happen. What you can do, is to repeat the same phrases again and correctly, and will edit out the bad ones.